From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Triple Alliance may refer to:
- Aztec Triple Alliance – Tenochtitlan (Aztecs), Texcoco and Tlacopan. It resulted in the onset of the Aztec Empire.
- Triple Alliance (1596) – England, France and the Dutch Republic
- Triple Alliance (1668) – England, the Dutch Republic and Sweden
- Triple Alliance (1717) – Great Britain, the Dutch Republic and France. Austria would later join, forming a Quadruple Alliance.
- Triple Alliance (1788) – Great Britain, the Dutch Republic and Prussia
- Treaty of the Triple Alliance (1865) – Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina
- Triple Alliance (1882) – Germany, Austria-Hungary and Italy
- Triple Alliance (1914) – British trade unions representing National Union of Mineworkers (Great Britain), National Transport Workers' Federation and National Union of Railwaymen
- Tripartite Pact (1940) – Germany, Italy, Japan (a.k.a. Axis Powers)
- Triple Entente (1907) – Britain, France and Russia
- Holy Alliance (1815) – Russia, Austria and Prussia.
- Paraguayan War, also known as the War of the Triple Alliance (1864–1870), a major war in South America
- Dreibund, an alliance of BASF, Bayer and Agfa-Gevaert
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.