Triple Five Group
|Founded||1965 as Germez Developments|
|Headquarters||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
|Key people||Ghermezian (Chairman)|
Triple Five Group is a shopping mall owner and operator, hotel operator and real estate company based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. They are well known for their ownership of two of North America's largest malls, West Edmonton Mall in Canada and Mall of America in Minneapolis-St. Paul. The company also owns the American Dream Meadowlands mall to open at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in New Jersey in 2016. The company is closely held, owned and operated by the Ghermezian family of Canada. It maintains executive offices in Alberta and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota
- West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- American Dream Meadowlands in East Rutherford, New Jersey
Venture Capital Investments
|2011||Appboy||New York City-based mobile marketing automation company|
- Peoples Trust (Canadian trust/banking company)
- "Triple Five Group Ltd.". Fundinguniverse. Retrieved 2009-10-29.
- Chapman, Lizette (2 October 2014). "Appboy Raises $15 Million to Help Businesses Improve Mobile Marketing". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 11 December 2014.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|