Triple play (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up triple play in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A triple play is a baseball play in which three outs are made as a result of continuous action without any intervening errors or pitches between outs.
Triple play may also refer to:
- Triple play (telecommunications), the grouping of Internet access, TV and telephone service
- Triple play, a group of methods for distributing Mobile digital TV
- Triple Play (FIRST), a game for the 2005 FIRST Robotics competition
- Triple Play, a 1967 album by Johnny Hodges
- Triple Play, a 1974 film by Ray Dennis Steckler
- Triple Play, a 1997 book by Elizabeth Gunn
- A kind of multi-play video poker
- A thin type of magnetic tape
- Triple Play (video game), a baseball video game series by EA Sports
- Triple Play, a pricing game on The Price Is Right
- Triple Play, a game show sketch on PBS' Square One Television
- A Triple Play optical disc set, which provides the buyer with three formats of the movie or TV show they have purchased
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.