From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Triplex or triplex in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Triplex may refer to:
- Triplex (building), a dwelling composed of three units
- Triplex (film), a French comedy film
- Triplex (typeface), a family of typefaces designed by Zuzana Licko for Emigre in 1989
- Triplex Safety Glass, brand now owned by Pilkington
- Triplex (locomotive), a type of locomotive with three sets of cylinders and driving wheels
- Triplex (genetics), also known as Triple-stranded DNA
- an instance when one physical road bears three different highway, motorway, or other route numbers
- D-type Triplex (New York City Subway car), a 3-section articulated New York City Subway Car
- Triplex (gastropod), a subgenus of the sea snail genus Chicoreus
- Triplex (automobile) late 1920s speed record automobile
- Triplex (espionage), code name of a British World War II espionage operation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.