Tripura Sundari Ammani
Maharani Tripura Sundari Ammani was the second wife of Maharaja Jayachamaraja Wodeyar, the last ruling Maharaja of Mysore. She was the mother of Srikantha Datta Narasimharaja Wodeyar, who succeeded his father as head of the Wodeyar royal house of Mysore in 1974. Her marriage took place at the Royal Palace, Mysore on April 30, 1944. The Maharani died on 22 NOV 1982 at Mysore Palace. 
Maharani Tripura Sundari Ammani Avaru was the mother of five daughters and one son. They were:
- Princess Gayathri Devi, (1946–1974), who predeceased her father. ( not to be confuse with Rajmata Gayatri Devi of Jaipur.)
- Princess Meenakshi Devi, b.1951.
- Maharaja Sri Srikantha Datta Narasimharaja Wodeyar (1953-2013).
- Princess Kamakshi Devi, b.1954.
- Princess Indrakshi Devi, b.1956.
- Princess Vishalakshi Devi, b.1962.
- "Tripura Sundari Ammani Video | Interviews". OVGuide.com. Retrieved 25 August 2013.
- "Wodeyar Dynasty of Mysore: Wodeyar Dynasty, Jayachamaraja Wodeyar Bahadur, Krishna Raja Wadiyar Iv, Chamaraja Wodeyar". Barnes & Noble. Retrieved 25 August 2013.
|This biography of a member of an Indian royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|