From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Founded by||Conrad Pla|
|Primary trainers||Conrad Pla, Firas Zahabi, Bruno Fernandes|
|Current titleholders||Georges St-Pierre (UFC Welterweight Champion)
Tom Watson (BAMMA Middleweight Champion)
David Loiseau (TPF Middleweight Champion)
|Past titleholders||Miguel Torres (WEC Bantamweight Champion)|
|Prominent fighters||Georges St.Pierre
|Training facilities||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
The Tristar Gym is a mixed martial arts training centre located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Instructors at the gym include former world kickboxing champion Conrad Pla, Firas Zahabi and Bruno Fernandes.
- Georges St-Pierre - UFC Welterweight Champion.
- Kenny Florian – UFC 2 time Lightweight Contender and Featherweight contender.
- Miguel Torres – Former WEC Bantamweight Champion.
- Hatsu Hioki- Former Shooto Lightweight Champion
- David Loiseau – Former UFC Middleweight contender. Current TPF Middleweight Champion
- Patrick Côté – Former UFC Middleweight contender.
- Denis Kang - UFC and PRIDE veteran.
- Rory MacDonald - UFC Welterweight contender.
- Tom Watson - BAMMA Middleweight Champion.
- Andy Main - UFC TUF Competitor
- Kenneth Tong - UFC TUF Competitor
- John Makdessi - UFC
- Ivan Menjivar - UFC
- Yves Jabouin - WEC, UFC
- Mark Bocek - UFC
- Francis Carmont - UFC
- Rick Hawn – Bellator Fighting Championships Season 6 Lightweight Tournament Winner.
- Anthony Smith- Amateur
- Mike Ricci - UFC TUF Competitor
- Ryan Ford - Bellator
- Robert Whitaker - UFC TUF Smashes Winner
- Alex Garcia - UFC
|This article related to mixed martial arts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|