From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trivium (disambiguation))
|Look up trivia, trivial, or trivium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trivia (singular trivium, adjective trivial) refers to the three lower Artes Liberales.
Trivia may also refer to:
- Trivia (poem), by John Gay
- Trivia (mythology), the Roman equivalent of the Greek goddess Hecate
- Trivia (gastropod), a genus of small sea snails in the family Triviidae
- Trivia (album), a 1986 album by Utopia
- Trivial Pursuit, a board game created by Chris Haney
Trivial may refer to:
Trivium may refer to:
- Trivium (band), an American metal band from Orlando, Florida
- Trivium (demo), a 2003 demo of the American metal band Trivium
- Trivium (cipher), a synchronous stream cipher
- Trivium (education), in medieval educational theory
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.