From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Troas may refer to:
- Troas (Bible) redirects to Alexandria Troas, a Hellenistic through Late Roman city in Turkey, situated on the Aegean coast south of Tenedos
- The Troad, historical name for a region in the northwestern part of Anatolia
- Troaş, a village in Săvârșin Commune, Arad County, Romania
- Troas (planet), a fictional planet
- Troas, queen of Epirus, wife of king Arymbas
- Troas, princess of Epirus, daughter of king Aeacides and queen Phthia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Troas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.