From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Troas may refer to:
- Troad, historical name for a region in the northwestern part of Anatolia
- Alexandria Troas, a Hellenistic through Late Roman city in Turkey, situated on the Aegean coast south of Tenedos
- Troas, queen of Epirus, wife of king Arymbas
- Troas, princess of Epirus, daughter of king Aeacides and queen Phthia
- Troaş, a village in Săvârșin Commune, Arad County, Romania
- Troas (planet), a fictional planet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Troas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.