From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Troitsk may refer to:
- Troitsk, Chelyabinsk Oblast, a town in Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia
- Troitsk, Moscow, formerly a town in Moscow Oblast, Russia, which was included into the city of Moscow on July 1, 2012
- Troitsk, Republic of Mordovia, a village (selo) in the Republic of Mordovia, Russia
- Troitsk, Olyokminsky District, Sakha Republic, a selo in Troitsky Rural Okrug of Olyokminsky District of the Sakha Republic
- Troitsk, Ust-Maysky District, Sakha Republic, a selo in Troitsky Rural Okrug of Ust-Maysky District of the Sakha Republic
- Troitsk, name of several other rural localities in Russia
See also: Troitsky
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.