Trojan Horse (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Trojan horse (disambiguation))
The Trojan Horse, according to legend, was a giant hollow horse in which Greeks hid to gain entrance to Troy.
Trojan Horse may also refer to:
- Trojan horse (business), a business offer that appears to be a good deal but is not
- Trojan horse (computing), a computer program that appears harmless but is harmful
In entertainment and media
- The Trojan Horse (miniseries), a Canadian miniseries
- "Trojan Horse" (Luv' song), a hit record by Dutch girl group Luv'
- "Trojan Horse" (NCIS), an episode of NCIS
- "Trojan Horse" (The Avengers), an episode of British TV series The Avengers
- Caballo de Troya or Trojan Horse, a science fiction novel by Juan José Benitez
- White Base or The Trojan Horse, a fictional battleship from Mobile Suit Gundam
- The Trojan Horse, a novel by Christopher Morley
- "Trojan Horse", a song by Bloc Party from Intimacy
- Trojan Horse, a novel by Mark Russinovich
- Creationism's Trojan Horse, a book on the origins of the intelligent design movement, by Barbara Forrest and Paul R. Gross
- Trojan War (film), the American title of La guerra di Troia (1961)
- Operation Trojan Horse, a plot by Islamists to take over schools in England
- Operation Trojan Horse (book), a 1970 ufology book by John Keel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.