|Genres||Folk metal, black metal|
Mr. Seidel (guitars)
Drekka Dag (saxophone)
Dr.Leif Kjønnsfleis (guitars)
Lodd Bolt (bass)
|Past members||Per Spelemann (guitars)
St Beinhard (guitars)
The band released their first full-length album, Willkommen Folk Tell Drekka Fest, on the Solistitium Records label on 15 March 2005. The album name translates roughly to "Welcome Folk To The Drinking Feast" in English. Their second album, Brakebein (2006), was released by Omvina on 24 May 2006. The band performed at the 2007 Barther Metal Openair festival in Germany, which was their first ever live appearance; in 2008 they played at the pagan metal Ragnarök Festival.
Trollfest was formed in 2003 by John Sagstad, Eirik Renton, and Austvik. During the first years, TrollfesT never played live, and the first foray beyond the planning stage occurred in 2007 as one of the headlining bands at the Ninth Barther Metal Open Air Festival. TrollfesT then went on to headline and play various festivals and concerts around Europe during 2007/08 including the Ragnarök and Riedfest festivals. From October to November 2012, the band is scheduled to tour with Wintersun, Korpiklaani, Krampus and Varg for Heidenfest 2012.
Trollfest's third studio album, Villanden, was published in January 2009. In 2011 Trollfest signed with NoiseArt Records, and later that year En Kvest For Den Hellige Gral, the band's fourth studio album was released. Trollfest announced their new album, Brumlebassen, which came out 24 August 2012.
The band are currently getting ready to release their latest album Kaptein Kaos, scheduled for release on March 28, as well as preparing to start a European Tour called "Trolls in the Forest bring Kaos over Europe", together with Finsterforst and Cryptic Forest
- TrollfesT – Promo (Demo, 2004)
- Willkommen Folk Tell Drekka Fest! (Full-length, 2005)
- Brakebein (Full-length, 2006)
- Villanden (Full-length, 2009)
- Uraltes Elemente (EP, 2009)
- En Kvest For Den Hellige Gral (Full-length, 2011)
- Brumlebassen (Full-length, 2012)
- Kaptein Kaos (Full-length, 2014)
- Rosenbusch. They also supported Alestorm on their North American tour in 2013., Henning (2008-03-29). "Ragnarök Festival: 'Die sehen wilder aus, als sie sind'". Neue Presse (in German) (Coburg). Retrieved 2009-05-04.
- Trollfest Announce New Album
- "Finsterforst to tour with Trollfest and Cryptic Forest".