From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trooper may refer to:
In social context:
- a person who goes out to party even when they do not feel fit to do so
E.g. Kelsey: "Can't believe Jessica came out tonight even though she was tired." Rachel: "I know, she's such a trooper!"
In military or police forces:
- Trooper (rank), a military private rank
- Trooper (police rank), a rank used by some police agencies
- Airtrooper, a military private rank of the British Army Air Corps
- Stormtrooper (disambiguation)
- Troopers Drum and Bugle Corps, of Casper, Wyoming
- Cavalry Trooper, horse mounted soldier of private rank
- "The Trooper", the regimental statue of the Rhodesian Light Infantry
- Trooper (band), a Canadian rock band
- Trooper (Romanian band), a Romanian heavy metal band
- "The Trooper", a song by Iron Maiden
- Starship Troopers, a 1959 Heinlein book, and series of adapted movies, animations, and games
- Super Troopers, a 2001 comedy film
- A synonym for an ushanka, a Russian fur hat
Trooper should not be confused with:
- Trouper, a member of a troupe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trooper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.