Tropical Storm Debbie
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tropical Storm Debbie may refer to:
- Tropical Storm Debbie (1957), which struck the Florida panhandle
- Hurricane Debbie (1961), which hit Ireland and Britain, causing 11 deaths in Ireland
- Tropical Storm Debbie (1965), which caused heavy rainfall in Mobile, Alabama late in September
- Hurricane Debbie (1969), which was seeded by Project Stormfury before later brushing Newfoundland
- Cyclone Debbie (2003), which crossed the Northern Territory coast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tropical Storm Debbie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.