From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Tropical Storm Edouard)
- 1984's Tropical Storm Edouard - rapidly formed and strengthened in the Bay of Campeche, then degenerated just as quickly, causing no damage.
- 1990's Tropical Storm Edouard - a tropical storm that caused only minor damage in the Azores.
- 1996's Hurricane Edouard - a Category 4 storm, strongest of the season, approached Massachusetts but did not make landfall. Two died and some boats were damaged.
- 2002's Tropical Storm Edouard - crossed west over Florida but did not cause significant damage.
- 2008's Tropical Storm Edouard - tropical storm that made landfall in extreme eastern Texas.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.