Tropical Storm Ophelia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tropical Storm Ophelia may refer to:
In the Atlantic Ocean:
- Hurricane Ophelia (2005), a slow-moving hurricane that battered the coast of North Carolina
- Hurricane Ophelia (2011), a powerful Category 4 hurricane that affected Bermuda (as a powerful hurricane) and Newfoundland (as a post-tropical storm).
In the Western Pacific Ocean:
- Tropical Storm Ophelia (T4805) during the 1948 Pacific typhoon season
- Typhoon Ophelia (T5308), a Category 3 storm during the 1953 Pacific typhoon season
- Super Typhoon Ophelia (T5801), a 1958 Category 5 storm
- Typhoon Ophelia, a Category 4 storm in 1960 that devastated the atoll of Ulithi
In the Southwest Pacific Ocean:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.