From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tros in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tros or TROS may refer to:
- Tros (mythology), a figure in Greek mythology who was the eponymous ancestor of the Trojans
- Tros, Poland
- TROS, a Dutch broadcasting union
- TR Oil Services
- Transformer Read Only Storage, computer read only memory
- The Riddle of Steel, a roleplaying game
- Tros of Samothrace, Talbot Mundy's Greek freedom fighter
- 18281 Tros, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tros.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.