From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trstenik is a South Slavic place name that may refer to:
- Trstenik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, a village in the Orebić municipality, Croatia
- Trstenik (island), a small island near Korčula, Croatia
- Trstenik, Istria County, a hamlet in the Lanišće municipality, Croatia
- Trstenik, Zagreb County, a village in the Marija Gorica municipality, Croatia
- Trstenik, Serbia, a town in Serbia
- FK Trstenik, football club from the town of Trstenik, plays in Serbian League East
- Stari Trstenik, a village near the town of Trstenik
- Trstenik, Benedikt, a village in the Municipality of Benedikt, northeastern Slovenia
- Trstenik, Kranj, a village in the City Municipality of Kranj, northwestern Slovenia
- Trstenik, Ormož, a village in the Municipality of Ormož, northeastern Slovenia
- Trstenik, Šentrupert, a settlement in the Municipality of Šentrupert in southeastern Slovenia
- Trastenik, a town in Bulgaria
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.