Trude Marstein (born 18 April 1973 in Tønsberg) is a Norwegian author. She attended Telemark University College and studied creative writing studies. At the University of Oslo she studied pedagogy, psychology, and the history of literature. She debuted in 1998 with a collection of prose titled Sterk sult, plutselig kvalme, for which she received Tarjei Vesaas' debutantpris.
- Sterk sult, plutselig kvalme, (English title: Strong Hunger, Sudden Nausea) collected prose (1998)
- Plutselig høre noen åpne en dør, (English title: Suddenly Hearing Someone Open a Door) novel (2000)
- Happy Birthday, children’s book (2002)
- Elin og Hans, (English title: Elin and Hans) novel (2002)
- Konstruksjon og inderlighet, essay collection (2004)
- Byens ansikt – drama (2005) together with Aasne Linnestå, Rune Christiansen, Gunnar Wærness & John Erik Riley
- Gjøre godt, novel (2006)