From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Truelove may refer to:
- Truelove (1764 ship), a whaler and cargo ship
- The Truelove, ship featured in the novel Clarissa Oakes (sold under the title of The Truelove in the US)
- Stephen Truelove (born 1946), American composer, teacher, and pianist
- Owen Truelove (1937–2006), first man to fly from the UK to New Zealand with a motor glider
- George Truelove, professional UK rugby player
- Amanda Truelove (born 1961), cellist from the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.