From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Trujillo may refer to:
- Trujillo, Valle del Cauca, a municipality in the department of Valle del Cauca
- Trujillo Province (Gran Colombia), part of the historic republic from 1819 to 1831
- Ciudad Trujillo, the former name of the city of Santo Domingo
- Trujillo, Colón, a municipality in the department of Colón
- Trujillo, Peru, a city in the province of Trujillo
- Trujillo metropolitan area (Peru), a metropolitan area of Trujillo city
- Trujillo District, a district in the province of Trujillo
- Trujillo Province, Peru, a province in the region of La Libertad
- Trujillo, Venezuela, one of the 23 states which make up the country
- Trujillo, Trujillo, a municipality in the state of Trujillo
- Trujillo Province (Venezuela), in existence from 1831 to 1864
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trujillo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.