From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A trumpet is a brass musical instrument.
Trumpet may also refer to:
- Ear trumpet
- Trumpet, Herefordshire, a village
- Trumpet interchange, a kind of road interchange
- Trumpet (novel), a novel by Jackie Kay
- Trumpet (satellite), a series of three reconnaissance satellites
- The Philadelphia Trumpet, a monthly news magazine published by the Philadelphia Church of God
- The characteristic call of an elephant
- Gideon's Trumpet, a book by Anthony Lewis describing the story behind Gideon v. Wainwright, in which the Supreme Court of the United States ruled that criminal defendants have the right to an attorney, even if they cannot afford it. It won an Edgar Award from the Mystery Writers of America in 1965 for Best Fact Crime book.
- Gabriel's Horn (also called Torricelli's trumpet), a three-dimensional geometric figure which has infinite surface area, but finite volume.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trumpet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.