From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trumpeter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A trumpeter is a musician who plays the trumpet.
Trumpeter may also refer to:
- Trumpeter (bird), a small family of birds (Psophiidae) restricted to the forests of the Amazon and Guiana Shield in South America
- Trumpeter (pigeon), some breeds of domesticated pigeon
- Trumpeter Swan, a large swan, sometimes informally called a "trumpeter"
- Trumpeter (fish), a family of marine fish Latridae
- Trumpeter whiting (Sillago maculata)
- Yellowtail trumpeter (Amniataba caudavittata)
- HMS Trumpeter (D09), an escort aircraft carrier that served in the Royal Navy during World War II
- HMS Trumpeter (P294), a patrol boat in the Royal Navy
- USS Trumpeter (DE-180), a World War II–era US Navy Destroyer
- USS Trumpeter (DE-279), alternate name of the HMS Kempthorne
- Trumpeter, Edmonton, a neighbourhood in northwest Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Trumpeter Islets, a group of two small islets near the southern end of the western coast of Tasmania, Australia
- The Trumpeter (journal), a "journal of ecosophy"
- Trumpeter (rank), a regiment specific, descriptive name given to Privates in the British Army
- Trumpeter (company), a plastic model kit company based in China
- Trumpeter clock, a type of clock that uses air vibrating a reed to mimic the sound of a trumpet
- Trumpeter Books, an imprint of Shambhala Publications
- All pages beginning with "Trumpeter"
- All pages with titles containing "Trumpeter"
- List of trumpeters
- Trumper (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.