From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up trunk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trunk may refer to:
- Elephant trunk, the proboscis of an elephant
- Trunk (anatomy), synonym for torso
- Trunk (botany), a tree's central superstructure
- Trunk (automobile), a large storage compartment
- Trunk (luggage)
- Trunk (motorcycle), a storage compartment
- "Trunks" were a group of airlines officially sanctioned by the United States Civil Aeronautics Board in the years prior to deregulation consisting of "the Big Four" airlines and the smaller BN, CS, CO, NA, NE, NW, WA along with Capital Airlines, Colonial Airlines, and Mid-Continent Airlines, permitted to operate a system of air route networks.
- Trunk, 2013 album by Ulf Lundell
- Trunk (software), in revision control
- Trunk line, in telecommunications, a system of shared network access
- Trunk shot, auto-trunk camera work
- Trunk Records, a record label
- Trunk road, a major road, usually connecting two or more population or commercial centers
- Trunk show, a merchandising event
- "Junk in the trunk", or buttocks
- "Junk in the Trunk", an episode of the television series Robot Chicken
- Trunking (auto), riding in trunk or boot
- Trunks (disambiguation)
- Elephant's trunk (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.