Truro Township, Knox County, Illinois
Location in Knox County
Knox County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Total||35.77 sq mi (92.6 km2)|
|• Land||35.71 sq mi (92.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.07 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.20%|
|Elevation||689 ft (210 m)|
|• Density||23.5/sq mi (9.1/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61428, 61485, 61489|
|GNIS feature ID||0429845|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.77 square miles (92.6 km2), of which 35.71 square miles (92.5 km2) (or 99.83%) is land and 0.07 square miles (0.18 km2) (or 0.20%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Truro at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Caldwell Family, Corbin, Fink, Parker, West Truro and Williams Family.
- Happy Hollow Lake
- Williamsfield Community Unit School District 210
- Illinois's 18th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Truro Township, Knox County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Copley Township||Victoria Township||West Jersey Township, Stark County|
|Persifer Township||Millbrook Township, Peoria County|
|Haw Creek Township||Elba Township||Brimfield Township, Peoria County|