Trust Me (TV series)
|Created by||Hunt Baldwin
|Written by||Hunt Baldwin
|Directed by||Ciaran Connelly
Michael M. Robin
|Ending theme||"Today" by The Smashing Pumpkins|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Executive producer(s)||Hunt Baldwin
Michael M. Robin
|Cinematography||Brian J. Reynolds|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original run||January 26 – April 7, 2009|
Trust Me premiered with 3.4 million viewers.
In March 2009, Trust Me moved to Tuesday nights.
On Friday, April 10, 2009, the New York Times reported that TNT opted out of renewing Trust Me for a second season due to low ratings.
The series revolves around Rothman, Greene, and Moore, a fictional advertising firm.  The storylines center on the difficulties of securing accounts and the characters' personal lives.
- Tom Cavanagh – Conner, the firm's brilliant but irresponsible ad copywriter who began his partnership less than a decade ago with Mason. Twitchy Conner is a bachelor with a checkered history of failed romances and a growing debt to the company which he incurred by abusing the expense account.
- Eric McCormack – Mason McGuire, the firm's newly promoted Creative Director and straitlaced family man. Mason's levelheaded nature often counteracts Conner's unpredictable behavior even though Mason is highly neurotic. He works well with Conner because of their work ethic but he has workaholic tendencies that affect his marriage.
- Geoffrey Arend – Hector Culligan, one of the firm's idealistic young ad men who shares office space with colleague and best friend Mike, with whom he used to play Xbox games. Hector is known for celebrity impersonations.
- Sarah Clarke – Erin McGuire, Mason's wife and mother to their son and daughter. She tolerates Mason's workaholic tendencies.
- Mike Damus – Tom Fuller, Hector's colleague and one half of their team. He has been dating someone in their company.
- Griffin Dunne – Tony Mink, the firm's boss who had a tendency to break promises in the wake of business, but still maintains a healthy relationship with his employees, primarily Mason.
- Monica Potter – Sarah Krajicek-Hunter, the new hire and ad copywriter who regrets her hiring at the company. She is divorced and later finds out that her former husband is gay. She seems to be attracted to Conner.
Season 1 
|Episode #||Episode title||Original airdate||Viewers (millions)|
|1-1||"Pilot"||January 26, 2009||3.4|
|1-2||"All Hell the Victors"||February 2, 2009|
|1-3||"But Wait, There's More"||February 9, 2009|
|1-4||"Au Courant"||February 16, 2009|
|1-5||"Way Beyond the Call"||February 23, 2009|
|1-6||"Promises Promises"||March 3, 2009|
|1-7||"Damage Control"||March 10, 2009|
|1-8||"What's the Rush"||March 17, 2009|
|1-9||"Odd Man Out"||March 17, 2009|
|1-10||"Thanks, I Needed That"||March 31, 2009|
|1-11||"Norming"||March 31, 2009|
|1-12||"You Got Chocolate in My Peanut Butter"||April 7, 2009|
|1-13||"The More Things Change"||April 7, 2009|
- In South Africa Trust Me Aired during mid-2009 on the pay channel M-Net Series, channel 110.
- In South America is transmitted by the cable channel from Argentina, I-SAT
- In Ireland Trust Me is being broadcasted on RTE2 on Friday mornings at 2.05
- In New Zealand Trust me began airing 20 July 2010 on TV2, 10:30 Tuesday nights
- In Portugal Trust Me will begin airing on Fox Next from 10 September 2010
- In Brazil began airing 2 September 2010 on SBT
- In Slovenia it began airing 3 December 2010 on POP Brio and finished 26 February 2011
- In Slovakia it aired on TV Fooor.
- In Croatia it aired on the second channel of Croatian public television - HRT 2.
- In Greece it aired on Star Channel.