|Look up trustee or trusty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trustee is a legal term for a holder of property on behalf of a beneficiary. Trustee, trusty, trustees, trustee system, trusty system, and related terms and phrases containing the homophones "trustee" or "trusty" or the plural forms of these two words, refer to a very wide variety of disparate concepts:
- Board of directors/Board of trustees/trustee-in-trust[clarification needed]
- Trusty system (prison) (also known as "trustee system") (also listed under "trusty shooter")
- Trustee model of representation
- Trusteeism, a Roman Catholic parish administration system used in the United States
- Trusty (band)
- Consolidated PT-1 Trusty, an airplane
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.