From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up truth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Truth is a concept most often used to mean in accord with fact or reality, or fidelity to an original or to a standard or ideal.
Truth may also refer to
- Truth (quantum number), values of conserved quantities in the dynamics of the quantum system elementary particles
- Truth (religious)
- Objective truth, the idea that, regardless of beliefs, some things are true for everyone
- Truth quark or top quark, an alternate name for a fundamental physical particle
- Two by Twos, referred to by its membership as Truth or The Truth
Film and television
- "Truth" (Ben 10 episode)
- The Truth (1960 film), a French film nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- Truth (2005 film), a film with Dean Cain
- Truth (2013 film)
- Truth (British periodical), published from 1877-1957
- Truth (magazine), American magazine, published from 1881-1905
- The Elkhart Truth, a daily newspaper published in Elkhart, Indiana, US
- Truth (Sydney newspaper), a newspaper published in Sydney, Australia
- The Truth (newspaper), in Melbourne, Australia
- Barrier Daily Truth, in Broken Hill, Australia
- New Zealand Truth, in Auckland, New Zealand
- Adevărul, a Romanian daily newspaper, based in Bucharest
- Truth (comics), Truth: Red, White & Black a seven-issue comic book limited series
- Truth (novel), 2009 novel by Peter Temple
- The Truth (novel), 2000 novel by Terry Pratchett
- "Truth", a lyric poem by Geoffrey Chaucer
- Truth (musical duo), a dubstep production duo from Christchurch, New Zealand
- Truth (American band), Christian music group
- Truth (1998 Michael Sweet album), demo album
- Truth (2000 Michael Sweet album), the official full-length version
- Truth (Jeff Beck album), 1968 debut album
- Truth (Robben Ford album), 2007
- Truth (Talisman album), 1998
- Truth: Live in St. Petersburg, live DVD by t.A.T.u.
- La Vérité, a 1992 album by Niagara
- Truth!, a 1970 album by jazz saxophonist Houston Person
- Truth (CNBLUE album), by Korean band CNBLUE
- "Truth" (Chiddy Bang song), from the 2010 album The Swelly Express
- "Truth" (Seether song), from the 2004 album Karma and Effect
- "Truth" (Yuna Ito song), from the 2006 album Heart
- Truth (Janet Jackson Song), from the 2001 album All for You
- "Truth/Kaze no Mukō e", a 2008 single by Japanese boyband Arashi
- "Truth", from the album Alexander by Alex Ebert
- Ron "The Truth" Killings, professional wrestler
- Sojourner Truth (1797–1883), abolitionist and women's rights activist
- Truth Hurts (born 1971), singer
- Truth (Bernini), a 1645 sculpture by Bernini
- TheTruth.com, an anti-smoking advertising campaign
- Prophet of Truth, a prophet in the fictitious video game series Halo
- Pravda (disambiguation)
- The Truth (disambiguation)
- Veritas (disambiguation)
- Veracity (disambiguation)
- What is truth?
- All pages with titles containing "Truth (disambiguation)"
- All pages beginning with "Truth (disambiguation)"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.