|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2011)|
TsNIITochMash (Russian: ЦНИИТочмаш) is an initialism for the Central Research Institute for Precision Machine Building (Центральный научно-исследовательский институт точного машиностроения), a Russian industrial design bureau. TsNIITochMash is a major designer and producer of weapons for the Russian military and MVD Internal Troops.
TsNIITochMash determines the development of and develops small arms and simulators for them, individual field equipment, conducts R&D on control systems for precision-guided munitions (as well as protection against them), field artillery systems and new materials. It also develops most cartridges, from small arms up to 14.5 x 114 mm, for the Russian Army.
- 1. 9×21mm Gyurza SR-1M Gyurza pistol, cartridges: SP-10, SP-11
- 2. 9x21mm Gyurza SR-2 Veresk submachine gun, cartridges: SP-10, SP-11
- 3. 9x39mm SR-3 Vikhr compact assault rifle, cartridges: SP-5, SP-6
- 4. 9x39mm AS Val "special automatic rifle," cartridges: SP-5, SP-6
- 5. 9x39mm VSS Vintorez "special sniper rifle," cartridges: SP-5, SP-6
- 6. 7.62x42mm PSS silenced pistol, cartridge: SP-4
- 7. 5.66x39mm APS Underwater Assault Rifle, cartridges: MPS, MPST
- 8. 4.5x40mmR SPP-1M Underwater pistol, cartridges: SPS
- 9. 9M113M SACLOS Anti-tank missile
- State Demonstration-Test Center - SDTC
- Ordnance upgrade program for 120mm self-propelled Mortars - 2S9 Anona-SVK, and 2S31 Vena