|• Summer (DST)||(UTC+5)|
Tsaghkalanj (Armenian: Ծաղկալանջ, also Romanized as Tsakhkaladzh; until 1978, Agdzhakala and Aghjaghala) is a town in the Armavir Province of Armenia. The town's church, dedicated to Saint Gevorg, dates to the 1870s. There is a neolithic-chalcolithic tell in the village and there are Bronze Age grave mounds nearby. Amenaprkich, a disused medieval settlement is also nearby.
- Tsaghkalanj at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 36; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Armavir Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|