From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tsar, czar, or tzar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word may also be:
- "Czar", song by Frank Black from his 1994 debut solo album Frank Black
- The Czars, a rock band formed in Denver, Colorado in 1994
- Tsar (band), a rock band formed in Los Angeles, California in 1998
- Tsar (film), a 2009 Russian film
- TSAR Publications, a Canadian publisher
- The Czar of the Style Invitational, former editor of a weekly column in the Washington Post.
- Tzar: The Burden of the Crown, a strategy computer game launched in 2000
- Czar (political term), an informal name for certain executive branch positions in the United States government (and as Tsar, the United Kingdom)
- Camellia japonica 'The Czar', a camellia cultivar
- Zhar (disambiguation), a homophone of czar
- Tsar Bomba, the world's largest thermonuclear bomb, developed by the Soviet Union.
- Caesar, the title from which Tsar is derived.
- All pages beginning with "Tsar"
- All pages beginning with "Czar"
- All pages beginning with "Tzar"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.