The Tseycum First Nation is a First Nations government located on Vancouver Island. In the 1850s they were signatories to the Douglas Treaties.
Chief and Councillors
||Vern Jacks Sr
The Tseycum First Nation has 166 members.
Indian Reserves under the administration of the band are:
- Bare Island Indian Reserve No. 9, comprising the whole of Mandarte Island at the head of Haro Strait, 10.50 ha.48°38′00″N 123°17′00″W / 48.63333°N 123.28333°W
- Goldstream Indian Reserve No. 13, at the south end of Finlayson Arm and the mouth of the Goldstream River, 4.80 ha.48°29′00″N 123°33′00″W / 48.48333°N 123.55000°W
- Pender Island Indian Reserve No. 8, on Hay Point on the west side of South Pender Island, 3.20 ha.48°45′00″N 123°14′00″W / 48.75000°N 123.23333°W
- Saturna Island Indian Reserve No. 7, on the easterly point of Saturna Island at the south entrance of the Strait of Georgia, 145.70 ha.48°47′00″N 123°05′00″W / 48.78333°N 123.08333°W
- Union Bay Indian Reserve No. 4, fronting on Patricia Bay, Saanich Inlet, 28.0 ha.48°40′00″N 123°27′00″W / 48.66667°N 123.45000°W