Tshotlego Morama, born in Lethakane in 1987, is a Motswana Paralympic sprinter.
Representing Botswana at the 2004 Summer Paralympics in Athens, she won gold in the women's 400m sprint in the T46 disability category, setting a new world record in the process, with a time of 55.99. She remains the only athlete ever to have represented Botswana at the Paralympics.
Morama also won gold at the 2007 All-Africa Games, setting a new African record in the women's 200 metres.
Morama was due to represent Botswana again at the 2008 Summer Paralympics in Beijing, but ultimately did not compete, having withdrawn prior to the Games due to injury.
- ^ "Morama sets sights at next Olympics", Botswana Press Agency, October 5, 2004
- ^ IWAS website
- ^ a b c Botswana at the Paralympics, International Paralympic Committee
- ^ "No Chance For Karate At BNSC Awards?", The Botswana Gazette
- ^ "Tshotlego for Paralympics", Dailynews, Botswana government website, July 14, 2008
- ^ "Botswna locked out of Paralympics", Mmegi, 5 September 2008