||This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014)
Concourse of Tsim Sha Tsui station
Tsim Sha Tsui is an MTR station on the Tsuen Wan Line. The station, originally opened in 1979 on the Kwun Tong Line, serves the area of Tsim Sha Tsui.
East Tsim Sha Tsui Station on the West Rail Line, opened on 24 October 2004, is connected to this station. The station serves as an interchange station between the Tsuen Wan and West Rail Lines.
Tsim Sha Tsui Station was featured in a brief chase sequence featuring Brigitte Lin in Wong Kar-wai's 1994 film, Chungking Express.
Tsim Sha Tsui Station was also featured in Clifton Ko's 1987 film, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World.
Platforms 1 and 2 share the same island platform. Out-of-system access to the West Rail Line is provided at the concourse through exits F or G and a walk along the Middle Road or Mody Road subway system respectively to reach East Tsim Sha Tsui Station.
Tsim Sha Tsui Station is linked with East Tsim Sha Tsui Station through the Mody Road and Middle Road Subways.
In Tsim Sha Tsui Station
In East Tsim Sha Tsui Station
- Many routes via roads surrounding the Station such as Salisbury Road, Chatham Road South, and Nathan Road, operated by the KMB, NWFB, and Citybus.
- 1- Chuk Yuen Estate ↔ Star Ferry
- 1A- Sau Mau Ping (Central) ↔ Star Ferry
- 2- So Uk ↔ Star Ferry
- 6- Mei Foo ↔ Star Ferry
- 6A- Lai Chi Kok ↔ Star Ferry
- 7- Lok Fu ↔ Star Ferry
- 9- Ping Shek ↔ Star Ferry
- 13X- Po Tat ↔ Tsim Sha Tsui East
- 26- Shun Tin ↔ Tsim Sha Tsui East
- 35A- On Yam ↔ Tsim Sha Tsui East
- 41A- Cheung On ↔ Tsim Sha Tsui East
- 63X- Hung Shui Kiu (Tin Sam Road) ↔ Jordan (To Wah Road)
- 81C- Yiu On ↔ Hung Hom Station
- 87D- Kam Ying Court ↔ Hung Hom Station
- 98D- Hang Hau (North) ↔ Tsim Sha Tsui East
- 203- Yau Yat Tsuen ↺ Tsim Sha Tsui East
- 208- Broadcast Drive ↔ Tsim Sha Tsui East
- 215X- Lam Tin (Kwong Tin Estate) ↔ Kowloon Station
- 219X- Laguna City ↺ Tsim Sha Tsui
- 234X- Bayview Garden ↔ Tsim Sha Tsui East （Mody Road）
- 260X- Po Tin ↔ Hung Hom Station
- 271- Fu Heng ↔ Tsim Sha Tsui (Canton Road)
- 281A- Kwong Yuen ↔ Kowloon Station
- 296D- Sheung Tak ↔ Kowloon Station
- 973- Tsim Sha Tsui East ↔ Stanley Market
- A21- Airport (Ground Transportation Centre) ↔ Hung Hom Station
- Cross Harbour Tunnel Bus
- 110- Kowloon Station ↔ Shau Kei Wan
- Star Ferry, to Central and Wanchai
- Underground pedestrian link to West Rail Line trains to Hung Hom and Tuen Mun.