From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Summer (DST)||(UTC+5)|
Tsovazard (Armenian: Ծովազարդ; until 1978 Mukhan and Gadzhi Mukhan) is a village in the Gegharkunik Province of Armenia. There are Bronze Age burial sites and a church rebuilt in the 19th century in the vicinity.
- Tsovazard at GEOnet Names Server
- World Gazeteer: Armenia – World-Gazetteer.com
- Report of the results of the 2001 Armenian Census, National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia
- Kiesling, Brady (2005), Rediscovering Armenia: Guide, Yerevan, Armenia: Matit Graphic Design Studio
- Brady Kiesling, Rediscovering Armenia, p. 43; original archived at Archive.org, and current version online on Armeniapedia.org.
|This article about a location in Gegharkunik Province, Armenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|