|South entrance, June 2009|
(See other stations in Kanagawa)
|Neighborhood etc.||1-1-21 Tsujidō Kandai|
|Line(s)||Tōkaidō Main Line
|Statistics||54,422 passengers/day (FY2012)|
|Major bus terminal(s) attached to the station|
Tsujidō Station has one island platform, serving two tracks. The station building is located in the approximate middle of the platforms, connected by an overpass.
|1||■Tokaido Line||for Hiratsuka, Odawara, Atami, and Itō (Itō Line)|
|2||■Tokaido Line||for Yokohama and Tokyo|
|■Shonan-Shinjuku Line||for Shinjuku, Ōmiya, Kumagaya, Takasaki, and Maebashi|
|Commuter Rapid: no stop|
|Rapid: no stop|
|Special Rapid: no stop|
Tsujido Station opened on 1 December 1916. With the dissolution and privatization of JNR on April 1, 1987, the station came under the control of the East Japan Railway Company. Automated turnstiles using the Suica IC Card system came into operation from November 18, 2001.
In fiscal 2012, the station was used by an average of 54,422 passengers daily (boarding passengers only) The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Terrace Mall Shonan shopping mall
- National Route 1
- Yoshikawa, Fumio. Tokaido-sen 130-nen no ayumi. Grand-Prix Publishing (2002) ISBN 4-87687-234-1 (Japanese)
- 日本国有鉄道停車場一覧 [JNR Station Directory]. Japan: Japanese National Railways. 1985. p. 19. ISBN 4-533-00503-9.
- "各駅の乗車人員 （2012年度）" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2012)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- "各駅の乗車人員 （2000年度）" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- "各駅の乗車人員 （2005年度）" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- "各駅の乗車人員 （2010年度）" [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 21 August 2013.
- Shirahama Special Needs School official website (Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tsujidō Station.|
- Tsujidō Station information (Japanese)