From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tsukushi may refer to:
- Tsukushi Province, old Japanese province, subsequently divided into
- Kyūshū, island of Japan, archaically called "Tsukushi-no-shima"
- Japanese gunboat Tsukushi
- Spores or strobili of equisetum, used in Japanese cuisine
- Tsukushi (wrestler), Japanese professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.