From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Tuareg or tuareg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Tuareg Rebellion (disambiguation)
- Tuareg Shield, an area lying between the West African craton and the Saharan Metacraton in West Africa
- Tuareg Sloughi, an African dog breed
- Touareg tea, a kind of flavoured tea prepared in northern Africa and in Arabian countries
- Tuareg - The Desert Warrior, a 1984 adventure film starring Mark Harmon
- Tuareg, an Emacs mode for programming in Caml; presumably the name was chosen as a pun on camel
- Tuareg, a song by Gal Costa later selected for the compilation Tropicalia A Brazilian Revolution in Sound
- Volkswagen Touareg, the second sport-utility vehicle manufactured by Volkswagen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tuareg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.