From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tub in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tub or Tubs may refer to:
- A container:
- A bathtub, a plumbing fixture for bathing
- Hot tub, a large bath or small pool designed to comfortably hold multiple persons
- Quarry tub, a type of railway or tramway wagon
- Slack tub, in blacksmithing, a quench
- Tub boat, an unpowered cargo boat used on early canals
- Narrowboat, a type of canal boat
- Twin tub, a type of washing machine
- Tub file, in computing, an early, primitive random access memory technology.
- Tub Welch, a baseball player.
- Ryan Tubridy (known as Tubs), an Irish broadcaster and writer
- The Tub (Edgar Degas)
TUB may refer to:
- TUB (gene)
- Citroën TUB, a light van
- Technical University of Berlin
- The Urantia Book
- Transports Urbains du Beauvaisis
TUBS may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.