From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|A pyloric gland, from a section of the dog’s stomach.
tr. A deep portion of a tubule cut transversely.
Tubular glands are further classified as one of the following:
|"simple tubular" or "simple straight tubular" or "straight tubular"||if there is no division||large intestine (Crypts of Lieberkühn), uterine glands|
|"simple branched tubular" or "compound tubular"||if branching occurs||pyloric glands of stomach|
|"coiled tubular" or "simple coiled tubular"||if the gland is coiled without losing its tubular form||sweat glands|
- tubular+gland at eMedicine Dictionary
- SIU SOM Histology GI
- Histology at KUMC glands-glands04 - "Simple Straight Tubular Gland"
- Blue Histology - Epithelia and Glands
- Histology at KUMC glands-glands12
- Exocrine glands Glandular epithelium
Vertical section of mucous membrane of human uterus.
|This anatomy article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|