From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Taiwan Nougat Museum
- Leoofoo Village
- Tucheng Tung Blossom Park
- Lin Family Garden
- FE21 Mall
- Sanxia Old Street
- Yingge Old Street
- Cape No. 7 (海角七號) shooting scene
- Tianshang Mountain Recreation Area: Tianshang Mountain raises to a height of 429.7 m. Originally named Neipo Mountain, this steep distinctive peak has been carved by the Xindian and Heng Rivers. Also known as 'Imperial' Mountain, it provides a breathtaking view. 
- Chengtian Chan Temple: The Buddhist Chengtian Temple is located on Qingyuan Mountain east of Tucheng. It is a popular pilgrimage destination on weekends. A shady access path to the temple features an array of old stone tablets.
- Tucheng Riverside Park
- Paulownia Park
- National Highway No. 3
- Provincial Highway No. 3
- Taipei Metro: Blue (Tucheng) Line [Haishan, Tucheng, Yongning, and Dingpu stations]
- Taiwan Nougat Museum (Chinese).
- Hiking trail to Tianshang Shan 天上山步道, Taiwanderful, January 29, 2007. Retrieved on November 29, 2008.
- (from a pamphlet of the Teipei Metro, MRT)
- Chengtian Chan Temple 承天禪寺, Taiwanderful, January 29, 2007. Retrieved on November 29, 2008.
- Tucheng District website (Chinese)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|