Tucheng Station (Taipei Metro)
|Tucheng Station Platform|
|Address||B1F, No. 105, Sec. 1, Jincheng Rd.|
|Opened||May 31, 2006|
|Line(s)||Tucheng Line (BL38)
(Ranked of 89)
|Operator(s)||Taipei Rapid Transit System|
|Tucheng Station (Taipei Metro)|
It is a two-level, underground station with an island platform configuration and has three exits. The station is located underneath Jincheng Rd. at its intersection with Heping Rd.
It is a planned transfer station with the Wanda-Shulin Line, scheduled to open in 2018.
Public art for the station consists of a faux archeological piece titled "The Legend of Gold Town". Produced through high-tech means, the piece is displayed similarly to how excavated artifacts are displayed. It depicts historical diversity and the development of the Tucheng area and represent the creativity and local characteristics of Tucheng.
|L1||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, toilets, one-way ticket machine, information desk|
|B2||Platform 1||← Tucheng Line towards Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Haishan)|
|Platform 2||→ Tucheng Line towards Yongning (Terminus) →|
- Exit 1: Jincheng Rd. Sec. 1
- Exit 2: Intersection of Jincheng Rd. Sec. 1 and Heping Rd.
- Exit 3: Jingcheng Rd. Sec. 1
Around the station
- Tucheng City Hall
- Jincheng Park
- Tucheng Elementary School
- Tucheng Tung Blossom Park
- Hua Nan Commercial Bank, Ltd. (between this station and Yongning Station)
- Tucheng City Library
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tucheng Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations". Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2012-01-20. Retrieved 2012-02-05.
- "Route Map: Tucheng".
- "Third Stage of Taipei MRT (Planned MRT Routes)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-06-21.
- "Public Art on the Tucheng Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|