From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tuck in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tuck may refer to:
- Al Tuck (born 1966), Canadian songwriter and folksinger
- Amos Tuck (1810–1879), political figure in New Hampshire
- Amy Tuck (born 1963), American politician
- Anthony Tuck (born 1940), English historian
- Dick Tuck (born 1924), American politician
- Donald H. Tuck (1922–2010), Australian bibliographer
- Edward Tuck (1842–1938), American banker and philanthropist
- Horace Tuck (1876–1951), British artist
- James A. Tuck, Canadian archaeologist
- James L. Tuck (1910–1980), British physicist
- Jessica Tuck (born 1963), American actor
- Justin Tuck (born 1983), American football player
- Michael Tuck (born 1953), Australian footballer
- Raphael Tuck (1910–1982), British Labour politician, academic and lawyer
- Robert Stanford Tuck (1916–1987) British pilot
- Shane Tuck (born 1981), Australian footballer
- William M. Tuck (1896–1983), American politician
- Tuck (sewing) refers to a fold or pleat in fabric that is sewn in place.
- Tuck (sword), also known as an estoc in French.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Tuck. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.