Tuckahoe Creek is a 21.5-mile-long (34.6 km) tributary of the Choptank River on Maryland's Eastern Shore. It is sometimes (erroneously) referred to as the Tuckahoe River. Upstream of Hillsboro, it forms the boundary between Caroline County and Queen Anne's County, passing through Tuckahoe State Park and dividing the small towns of Queen Anne and Hillsboro. Downstream of Hillsboro, it forms the boundary between Caroline County and Talbot County, before flowing into the Choptank.
Details on navigating the creek, sights to be seen, etc. may be found in the Choptank & Tuckahoe RiverGuide.
See also 
Notes and references 
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Tuckahoe Creek
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map, accessed April 1, 2011
- Where State Route 404 crosses the Tuckahoe, the sign says "Tuckahoe River".
- "Tuckahoe State Park Trail Guide". Maryland Department of Natural Resources. Retrieved 2008-10-16.
- Amanda Barker (1996). "The Search for Frederick Douglass' Birthplace". Retrieved January 8, 2012.
- Choptank River Heritage "Choptank & Tuckahoe RiverGuide".