From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tudela may refer to:
- Tudela, Navarre, a town and municipality in northern Spain
- Tudela, Cebu, a municipality in the Philippines province of Cebu
- Tudela, Misamis Occidental, a municipality in the Philippines province of Misamis Occidental
- João Maria Tudela (1929–2011), Portuguese singer and entertainer
- Josh Tudela (born 1984), professional soccer player for the Los Angeles Galaxy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tudela.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.