|City of license||Llandudno|
|Broadcast area||Llandudno and surrounding areas|
|Slogan||Your voice, your music/
Eich llais, eich miwsig
|Frequency||107.8 MHz, Online|
|First air date||1 March 2008
12 July 2008
|Format||Community: Talk and music|
|Owner||Llandudno Community Radio|
Tudno FM is a community radio station serving the area around Llandudno in Conwy County Borough, north Wales, broadcasting on 107.8 FM locally and via the station's website. Tudno FM is owned and operated by Llandudno Community Radio and is a non-profit, non-commercial radio station broadcasting seven days a week.
The station's schedule consists largely of music and talk programming along with national news bulletins, local features, specialist music programming and Welsh language output. Apart from national news bulletins from Sky News Radio in London, all of Tudno FM's output is produced and presented locally.
Tudno FM launched at 10am on Saturday 1 March 2008 for a 28-day RSL transmission and continued to broadcast some live programming online before launching a full, permanent service on Saturday 12 July 2008.
The station broadcasts from its studios, offices and transmitter at the Ty Hapus Community Centre in Penrhyn Road, Llandudno and is permitted to broadcast on FM within a 5km radius.
- Gary Carr (Monday drivetime)
- Paul Eric Johnson (Walesifornia)
- 'Chico' (Tudno Soul Train)
- Caroline Dunn (Dunn & Dusted)
- John Forbes (The Creepshow)
- Dave Gilmore (Thursday mornings)
- Phil Hampson (Here, There and Everywhere)
- Dave Hanson (Paynes Reunion, Love Train)
- Colin Holmes (Monday/Friday mornings, Easy Listening, Magic of the Musicals)
- Rob Horton (Friday drivetime, Valley of the Giants)
- Glyn Hughes (Weekday breakfast)
- Glyn James (The Scene, Not on the Playlist)
- Roy Jenkins (Monday lunchtime)