|Location||Pahalgam, Kashmir valley|
|Max. length||0.35 kilometres (0.22 mi)|
|Max. width||0.16 kilometres (0.099 mi)|
|Surface elevation||3,353 metres (11,001 ft)|
|Frozen||November to February|
Tulian Lake a lake and tourist destination at Pahalgam in Anantnag District of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It lies at an altitude of 3,353 metres (11,001 ft) above sea level, 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) from Pahalgam and 11 kilometres (6.8 mi) from Bai Saran. The lake often has chunks of ice floating in it. It is surrounded on three sides by mountains that rise 300 metres (980 ft) above it and that are usually covered with snow. It is located in a meadow dotted with pine forests.
- "Romancing India: Newly weds spoilt for honeymoon destination choices". economictimes.com. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- "Pahalgam". indianmirror.com. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- "Tulian Lake". Ladakh-Kashmir. Retrieved 24 March 2012.
- Dewan, Parvez (1996). Jammu Kashmir Ladakh. Manohar Publishers. p. 161. ISBN 978-8170490999.
- "Green Kashmir". Green Kashmir. Retrieved 24 March 2012.