Tum Milo Toh Sahi
|Tum Milo Toh Sahi|
|Directed by||Kabir Sadanand|
|Produced by||Nikhil Panchamiya|
|Written by||Kabir Sadanand, Sameer Siddiqui Rajen Makhijani|
|Music by||Sandesh Shandilya
|Studio||Fourth Wall Entertainment|
|Running time||130 minutes|
Tum Milo To Sahi is a tale of ordinary people at different stages of life, who discover that "their roots have intertwined so inseparably that they have become one tree and not two!" The film revolves around "art and fortunate accident" happens to three different couples at three different stages of life – late teens, mid thirties and late fifties. The three couples either in the "breathlessness of being in love" or missing "that excitement". Wherever they may be to begin with, the journey of life makes them discover true love – that which is left over, when "being in love" has burned away. Tum Milo To Sahi is a look at how that love makes the lives of these ordinary people, extraordinary!
- Nana Patekar as Subramanium
- Dimple Kapadia as Delshad Nanji
- Sunil Shetty as Amit Nagpal
- Vidya Malvade as Anita Nagpal
- Rehan Khan as Bikramjeet Singh
- Anjana Sukhani as Shalini Kasbekar
- Mohnish Behl as Mr. Sood
- Amit Behl
- Tanisha Mukherjee as Special Appearance
- Raghav Sachar as Special Appearance
- Vrajesh Hirjee
- Smita Jaykar as Special Appearance
This film mostly received negative reviews and failed at Box office.
- "Tum Milo Toh Sahi Reviews". Reviewgang.com. Retrieved April 17, 2010.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|