From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tuman may refer to:
- Tumen River, a river between China and North Korea
- Tuman River, a river in Shufu County, Xinjiang, China
- Tuman (Soviet patrol boat), a Soviet World War II warship
- Tuman bay II, a medieval Egyptian sultan
- Tuman (district), a second-level administrative subdivision in Uzbekistan
- Tuman (Peru district), in the province of Chiclayo, in Lambayeque Department, Peru (the country is divided in Departments)
- Tumen, a Mongol Empire military unit
- Tumen (disambiguation)
- Iranian toman, an Iranian currency
- Tyumen, a city in Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.