From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tumble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tumble or tumbling may refer to:
- Mr Tumble, character on the BBC TV series Something Special.
- Tumbling (gymnastics), a sport where gymnasts make a pass down a sprung track performing tumbling moves.
- Tumble bus, mobile gymnastics school bus
- Tumble finishing is a technique for smoothing and polishing the surface on small parts
- Tumble RFC, rugby union club of the village below
- Tumble (video game), 2010 downloadable video game available on the PlayStation Network
Tumble may also refer to the following places:
- Tumble, Carmarthenshire, a village in South Wales
- All pages beginning with "Tumble"
- All pages with titles containing "Tumble"
- Tumbler (disambiguation)
- Tumblebug (disambiguation)
- Tumbledown, 1988 British television drama
- Tumblepop, video game
- Tumbleweed (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.