From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tumbler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tumbler may refer to:
Device or object
- Tumbler, a flat-bottomed beverage container for drinking made of plastic, glass, etc.
- Tumbler, part of a lock
- Tumbler, a machine for tumble polishing solid material
- Roly-poly toy, a type of toy that can tumble over and then straighten up by itself
- Tumbler, the button on top of a chess clock
- Tumble dryer, for drying clothes
- Tumbler, a fictional human supervillain and enemy of Captain America
- The Tumbler, a Batmobile vehicle in the Batman trilogy
- The Tumbler, an album by John Martyn
- Tumbler, the pupal stage of a mosquito
- Tumbler, a pigeon breed known for their particular flight pattern
- Tumbler (Project Xanadu), in the Xanadu computer system, a unique identifier of a unit of text or an embedded link
- Acrobat, a person performing acrobatics
- Tumbler, a person who somersaults in cheerleading
- Tumble (disambiguation)
- Tumblr, a microblogging platform
- All pages beginning with "Tumbler"
- All pages with titles containing "Tumbler"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.